SHODEN – REIKI 1 – £160
What you will receive in your Shoden Study Pack
- The 170 page, Glossy soft cover manual Professionally printed and bound
- The Reiki Meditations CD
- The Shoden Audio CD
Your Reiki First Degree course lasts for 15-16 hours which is equivalent to more than two days training. You will receive the Reiki Study Pack by post before your workshop – this allows you to read through the contents beforehand …… leaving us plenty of time for more Practical work on the Workshop day.
You spend approximately 9 hours working through the manual and CD pack at your leisure then attend a single Practical Day course with a maximum of 4-6 Students. You may want to bring your manual with you on the day if you would like to refer to it as we recap.
This gives you time to go over your notes whenever it suits you, listen to your CD’s before and after the Course and really enjoy your Practical Day without being concerned everything !!
The Full fee for Reiki 1 is £160 – you pay £80 to book your place on the course and receive your study pack – then the further payment of £80 on the practical workshop date. Contact me to book your course and pay your deposit fee for the study pack ( or full fee – your choice) on 07733 113138 or you can pay the full fee on the Shop
You can pay by cash or bank transfer on the Practical Workshop day. The deposit fee is non-refundable as it holds your place and you will have received your Study Pack.
What to expect on the Workshop Day – 10am till 4pm
- Welcome and Introduction
- You will receive a Reiju Spiritual Empowerment -the First of 3 connections to Reiki
- General Overview which covers the information in the Study Pack
- The second Reiju Spiritual Empowerment
- You will learn how to work with energy – some simple exercises to feel your energy and that of other people
- Energy exercises – Learn the Japanese ‘Hatsurei Ho’ technique
- The last Reiju Spiritual Empowerment to connect you to Reiki
- Self Treatments – Carry out a Japanese self-treatment ‘Meditation’ and learn how self-treatments are done ‘Western Style’
- Treating other people – Demonstration and Explanation
- Feeling the Energy Field – Practice
- Scanning Practice
- Treat another student – practice giving a full Reiki treatment
- Be treated by another student – a chance to see how it feels !!
- Final comments – Distant Healing and treating Plants
- Progression to the next Level
- Your Shoden Reiki Certifcate
Remaining Workshop dates for 2019
- Saturday – 31st August
- Saturday – 5th October
- Saturday – 23rd November
If you work on Saturdays and find it difficult to attend the Workshops, we can arrange one on a Sunday that suits us both. It may end up being a one-to-one class or other students may join us…. the fee and class structure will remain the same.