Shoden – the Japanese style Workshop – £160
What you will receive in your Shoden Study Pack
- The 170 page, Glossy soft cover manual Professionally printed and bound
- The Reiki Meditations CD
- Postcard images of The Precepts and Dr Usui
Your Reiki First Degree course lasts for 15-16 hours which is equivalent to more than two days training. You will receive the Reiki Study Pack by post before your workshop – this allows you to read through the contents beforehand …… leaving us plenty of time for more Practical work on the Workshop day.
You spend approximately 9 hours working through the manual and CD pack at your leisure then attend a single Practical Day course with a maximum of 4-6 Students.
This gives you time to go over your notes whenever it suits you, listen to your CD’s before and after the Course and really enjoy your Practical Day without being concerned everything !!
The Full fee for Reiki 1 is £160 – you pay £80 to book your place on the course and receive your study pack – then the further payment of £80 on the practical workshop date. Booking and Enquiry form below if you have any questions or would like to make payment by cash, Bank Transfer or cheque instead of via the Shop on this website. You may want to bring your manual with you on the day if you would like to refer to it as we recap. Click here to book your deposit or full fee on the Shop
If you choose to pay the deposit/ booking fee only then the rest of payment can be in cash on the day or bank transfer.
The deposit fee is non-refundable as it holds your place and you will have received your Study Pack.
What to expect on the Workshop Day – 10am till 4pm
- Welcome and Introduction
- You will receive a Reiju Spiritual Empowerment -the First of 3 connections to Reiki
- General Overview which covers the information in the Study Pack
- The second Reiju Spiritual Empowerment
- You will learn how to work with energy – some simple exercises to feel your energy and that of other people
- Energy exercises – Learn the Japanese ‘Hatsurei Ho’ technique
- The last Reiju Spiritual Empowerment to connect you to Reiki
- Self Treatments – Carry out a Japanese self-treatment ‘Meditation’ and learn how self-treatments are done ‘Western Style’
- Treating other people – Demonstration and Explanation
- Feeling the Energy Field – Practice
- Scanning Practice
- Treat another student – practice giving a full Reiki treatment
- Be treated by another student – a chance to see how it feels !!
- Final comments – Distant Healing and treating Plants
- Progression to the next Level
- Your Shoden Reiki Certifcate
A mix of Saturday and Sunday Workshops for 2020
- Saturday 8th February
- Saturday 14th March
- Saturday 13th June
- Saturday 17th October
- Sunday 17th May
- Sunday 16th August
- Sunday 22nd November