Reiki Master/ Teacher – the Japanese Style Workshop – £497
What you will receive in your Course Pack
- The 230 page Glossy soft cover manual professionally printed and bound
- 2 x Reiki Master Teacher CDs
- DVD showing the “Attunements & Empowerments
- Teaching Reiki Book
You will receive the Reiki Course Pack by post before your workshop – this allows you to read through the contents beforehand…… leaving us plenty of time for more Practical work on the Workshop days.
Your Reiki Master Teacher course represents the end of one journey and the start of another and is equivalent to at least three days training.
You spend approximately – 20 hours study working through the Study pack at your leisure then attend a Two Day Practical course with a maximum of 4-6 Students.
This gives you time to go over your notes whenever it suits you, listen to your CD’s before and after the Course and really enjoy your Practical Day without being concerned about remembering everything.
You may want to bring your manual with you on the day if you would like to refer to it as we recap.
The Full fee for Reiki 1 is £497 – you pay £147 to book your place on the course and receive your study pack – then the further payment of £350 on the Intensive practical weekend Workshop date.
Booking and Enquiry form below if you have any questions or would like to make payment by cash, Bank Transfer or cheque instead of via the Shop on this website. Click here to book your deposit or full fee on the Shop
If you choose to pay the deposit/ booking fee only then the rest of payment can be in cash on the day or bank transfer.
The deposit fee is non-refundable as it holds your place and you will have received your Study Pack.
What to expect on the Workshop Days
Day One – 10am till 4pm
- Welcome , Introduction to Reiki Mastership and Overview of the Course
- Reiju Master – level Empowerment – the first of three Master Empowerments
- Overview of Usui Sensei’s Original System and how we can echo his approaches
- Some new Symbols
- The Usui and ‘Tibetan’ Master Symbols
- Practise session – experiencing the new Energies and comparing them with the Energies introduced at Second Degree level
- The Reiki Kotodama – Exploration of the Sacred Sound
- Learning the Kotodama
- Experiencing their Energies
- Learning how to use the Kotodama for Self-healing and Self-development, and also during Treatments
- Western Style Master Attunement
- Overview of the Western-style Attunements
- Practise session of the Second Degree Attunement …… breaking it down into the four stages, practise of each stage on each other one-by-one, and then putting them all together into the full sequence
- Master Attunements and how they differ from the Second Degree Attunement
- First Degree Attunements and how they differ from Second Degree
Day Two – 10am till 4pm
- Reiju Master – level Empowerment – the second of three Master Empowerments
- Review of Day One – focusing on any questions and points that arise
- Revisiting the Reiki Kotodama
- The Importance of Intent
- directing the Energy using Intent and Visualisation during a Practise session
- ‘Frequency Setting’ Practise session
- The Importance of Intuition
- Expanding our experience of the ‘Reiji Ho’ method
- Perceiving the Chakras Practise session
- ‘Mind’s Eye’ Visual Shortcuts
- Reiju Master-level Empowerment – the third of the three Master Empowerments
- Basic ‘Reju’ Empowerments
- Demonstration and Explanation
- Practise session – the use of Reiju on each other
- Using Reiju at Second Degree and Masters levels
- Explanation and Practise session
- The benefits of Reiju Empowerments
- Learning how to Empower yourself in different ways and we’ll also practise one method
- Conclusion of the Workshop
- Receive your Reiki Master / Teacher Certificate
Weekend Intensive Practical Workshop Dates for 2019
SEPTEMBER – 10am till 4pm
- Day 1 – Saturday 7th
- Day 2 – Saturday 14th
NOVEMBER – 10am till 4pm
- Day 1 – Saturday 9th
- Day 2 – Saturday 16th